Personalized Defense Strategies For Federal Crimes
At Napier & Napier, we have the experience, advanced trial skills and legacy of achieving successful results that you need when you are charged with a crime in federal court. Our partners, who each have three decades of legal experience, personally handle every case at our firm. When you face federal charges that could affect you and your family for the rest of your life, we give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your case is in the hands of an accomplished advocate at all times.
If you have been charged with a federal crime, call us at 585-800-9984 to learn the difference that experience can make in a serious legal matter.
Extensive Experience Defending RICO cases
Our lawyers have extensive experience defending clients accused of Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) offenses in the western district of New York and other federal jurisdictions. We have firsthand knowledge of the exhaustive investigation, detailed trial preparation and aggressive trial representation that you will need to successfully fight these charges.
Addressing Federal Weapons Charges
We often defend clients against federal weapons charges. Although you could face many violations, those that are often charged by prosecutors include:
- Illegal weapons sales
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Use or possession of a firearm in a federal facility
- Possession of a stolen or illegally altered firearm
- Offenses related to automatic weapons
- Possession or use of a firearm in connection with the commission of a felony
- Drug-related gun charges
Strong Representation From Other Federal Charges
Our law firm is also equipped to represent those accused of:
- Drug conspiracies: When prosecutors believe that numerous people are involved in a drug enterprise, they will often file federal charges. These carry far harsher penalties than their state counterparts do, so you need an experienced advocate on your side as soon as possible.
- Fraud and other white collar crimes: Although white collar crimes may not initially seem as serious as other federal offenses such as RICO or drug charges, the reality is that the consequences can be just as severe.
Contact Us To Secure Experienced Counsel For Federal Arrests
To arrange a free and confidential initial consultation to discuss these noted crimes, state vs. federal crimes and the process to start an appeal, contact our skilled defense attorneys at 585-800-9984 or contact our Rochester office online .